Monday, June 05, 2006

Yay!!

yay!!I finally finished most of my tests today..had 3..which were maths, science and home economics. I so hate the hm ec teacher..she only told us we had a test 5 min before class. O wells...Hm..i have a free day on thursday..no school..hahaha..going to Joy's house..hehe..Joy better be prepared..haha..One more week till holidays..Haiz..I just hope there will be no con ed test..that will be the worst thing...
The teacher I would like most to be fired : Ms Shepard (don't even know how to spell her name..lols) and the guy in charge of cleaning from last year: Mr Popoff or smth..lol
Those two people are the worst people in the world you can ever have. They don't listen to anything you have to say, you have to do it their way, they are unreasonable--like my sister -_-'' O wells...What a sad life I have..lols..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home